Conceived by the Walt Disney Company, Celebration was founded on the notion that a town is more than a town; it’s a community. To foster a sense of community, Disney built certain cornerstones into Celebration’s master plan. Including public spaces, social halls, and frequent events. These cornerstones, along with a unique motif of early- to mid-20th century architecture, give residents of this town a strong sense of shared identity. But don’t worry, they welcome new faces, too! However, if you want to buy a home in Celebration, make sure you hire a real estate company. Because homes here are in high demand. But with the right real estate agency, your Celebration home can be had at a price you can celebrate!
Ask Your Real Estate Company About the Great Public Spaces at Celebration
Celebration features many public spaces.
- Celebration Unleashed Dog Park – The cleanest, largest dog park in the area. Features 2 parks for large and small dogs.
- Athletic Complex – Hosts a wide variety of sporting and rec events.
- Playgrounds – Playgrounds help kids stay physically active and social.
- Pools – There are also several pools to help residents beat the Florida heat.
Let your Celebration real estate company know what kind of outdoor fun you enjoy.
So they can help you find the subdivision with the best public spaces for you!
Ask About Social Halls, Too
Celebration also has an array of social halls where residents can host events.
- Artisan Park Clubhouse – Provides Artisan Park residents with a place to dine, play billiards, or just play catch-up.
- Heritage Hall – Heritage Hall features a large service kitchen, as well as a 1,600 square foot meeting hall.
- West Village Town Hall – The West Village Town Hall provides many large meeting spaces. Including a 2,000 square foot activity room, reception hall, and 2 conference rooms. There’s even a catering kitchen!
So tell your Celebration real estate company about your social life.
And let them guide you to the subdivision with social halls to fit your lifestyle.