Prepping My Home to Sell to Clermont Buyers
Your listing agent will have a large network of local industry professionals who can help you prepare your home.
This can include everything from:
- Updating old appliances
- Replacing carpet, hardwood, and paint
- Re-landscaping your yard and re-paving your driveway
- Depersonalizing your home by ridding it of family photos and niche decor
- Remodeling projects to connect compartmentalized spaces
- Getting a pre-inspection
- In addition to a pre-appraisal
- Having your home professionally staged
Marketing My Home to Sell in Clermont
After you’ve prepped your home, it’s time to deploy your marketing strategy.
Using their knowledge of what Clermont buyers are looking for, your realtor will:
- Commission high-quality signage to direct buyers to your home
- Stage a photo and video shoot
- Create a virtual tour that lets buyers revisit your home whenever they want
- List your home on all popular listing services
- As well as promoting your Just Listed status in emails, newsletters, live presentations, and on the web
- Schedule showings
How Open Houses and Showings Will Help Sell My Clermont Home
Open houses create a relaxed, festive atmosphere that puts buyers in the “offering mood.”
While private showings give serious buyers a chance to get intimately acquainted with your home.
But open houses and showings take a lot of preparation.
Some advice from Authentic Real Estate Team to help you get ready:
- Arrange to have a place to go while showings take place. This will make buyers feel more at ease
- Rid your home of personal items and clutter
- Make sure your home is well lit. This not only brightens buyers’ moods, it makes your home look bigger
- Unlock all your doors, but lock up any valuables
- Consider burning candles, playing relaxing music, and putting out flowers
The Right Price to Sell My Clermont Home – Negotiating
Your listing agent will also be a skilled negotiator.
This is important, because you’ll likely be up against an equally skilled buyer’s agent.
Your realtor will negotiate for your asking price while considering things like:
- The buyer’s inspection and appraisal
- The buyer’s timeline relative to yours
- How much they’re offering in earnest money
- As well as any other offers that are at play
Closing My Sale
Closing day should be a time to celebrate selling your Clermont home.
But unforeseen circumstances can rain on your parade.
Your realtor will be there to help ensure:
- You’ve brought all required forms of ID
- The money you agreed to matches the money changing hands
- You’re being paid via the agreed-upon method of distribution
What are We Waiting For – Let’s Sell My Clermont Home!
We’re as excited as you are!
But first things first – let’s plot your course.
Then, once we have the right plan of attack, we’ll take you through every step of the process of selling your Clermont home.