With its oak-lined brick streets, high-end shopping, and world-class arts scene, Winter Park features some of the most sought-after real estate in the country. That’s good news if you’re thinking of selling your Winter Park home. But if you’re thinking, I can save money if I sell my Winter Park home myself, think again. Demand is a great starting point, but it won’t get you the best deal on your home, and that will cost you in the long run.
How Do I Get the Best Deal on My Winter Park Home?
The best way to potentiate the value of your home is with the help of a Winter Park realtor.
Their local market expertise can help you prepare your home to meet the demands of Winter Park buyers.
And once buyers start making offers, their negotiating skills will be invaluable for nudging those offers closer and closer to your asking price.
How Does a Realtor Use Local Market Expertise to Get Me the Best Deal?
- Your realtor will know about recent sales in Winter Park, how much the homes sold for, and why they sold for that price.
- They’ll then compare your home to see how its attributes stack up, and to see what, if any, changes you need to make to make it salable in the Winter Park market.
- Including renovation/remodeling projects, and setting a realistic price and sale date.
Prepping and Pricing My Home for the Winter Park Market
Prepping My Home
- Look at the driveways, lawns, and entrances of homes that have sold recently in Winter Park. Curb appeal can turn passersby into potential buyers!
- But it’s what’s on the inside that really counts. What kinds of layouts, color schemes, furnishings, and amenities make for a successful sale in Winter Park?
- Consider staging your home.
- Your realtor will know a network of local industry professionals who can help you renovate, remodel, and reorganize your home according to the demands of Winter Park buyers.