How a Real Estate Agent Can Help You Buy a Home in Winter Garden
A buyer’s agent is not only useful for helping you find a home.
They’re useful for getting you the best deal.
Here’s a breakdown of what your real estate agent does to help you buy a home:
- Financing – If you’re like most buyers, you’ll be financing your home. Your real estate agent will help you find the best type of loan, and the best lender, for your needs.
- Shopping – Winter Garden real estate doesn’t stay listed for long. Having a realtor means having eyes on the market at all times. They’ll see listings as soon as, and in some cases before, they go live.
- Making Offers – Using their knowledge of the Winter Garden market, combined with their knowledge of your needs, your real estate agent will help you make offers that are fair and competitive.
- Closing – Your real estate agent will connect you with trusted title/escrow agencies to ensure that your funds and documents are in good hands.
How a Seller’s Agent Can Help You Sell Your Winter Garden Home
If a buyer’s agent is useful for getting you the best deal, a seller’s agent is essential.
An unsatisfied buyer can simply move on to the next house.
But as a seller, yours is the only house you’ve got, and you don’t want it remain on the market for too long.
You can’t afford to wait around for the perfect offer.
But a real estate agent can help you prepare your home so that when the offers start coming in, they’re offers worth taking.
Here’s a breakdown of what your real estate agent does to help you sell your home:
- Prepping and Pricing – Your realtor will use their network of local industry professionals, plus their knowledge of the local market, to help you prep and price to your home to best meet the demands of Winter Garden buyers.
- Marketing – Anyone can list a home. But a real estate agent will actively market your home to interested buyers, using professional photography and video, promotion on the web, mail and email campaigns, and live presentations.
- Showings – Your Winter Garden real estate agent will also host showings and open houses that take buyers from curious to committed.
- Negotiating Offers – Negotiating skills are perhaps the most important factor in getting you a good deal on your home. Your realtor will help you craft craft creative counteroffers that keep buyers interested without losing sight of your goals.
- Closing the Sale – Just because you’ve accepted a great offer doesn’t mean your house is sold. Closing is where all the pieces either fall into place or fall apart. Your real estate agent will help align them into the big picture you’d envisioned: the successful sale of your home.