Flavio SouzaFlavio Souza is one of our best clients who recently purchased real estate in Florida. “For those who are interest ...
Eliezer LoboThe Orlando Homes For Sale continues to make successful cases! Everyday people are taking the opportunity to invest in t ...
Gilberto & Fernanda PinheiroDo you want to buy a Real Estate in Orlando? Because we are waiting for you! Do as Gilberto and Fernanda Pinheiro! Trust ...
George & Laura TolliGeorge Tolli is one of our first clients! He has a successful case to share… Come and join our champion team! Our ...
Emmanuel & JessicaEmmanuel and Jessica are another happy couple who fulfill the dream of purchasing a home in Orlando. Listem to them. Be ...
Wagner & Ana SouzaIt is proven and our customers are witnesses of AUTHENTIC’s amazing real estate service! Our team is always commit ...
Disney World Homes for Sale: Disney Real Estate
Looking for homes for sale near Disney World? Orlando Homes For Sale can help! As Orlando's premier real estate professionals, we've helped countless clients make homebuying magic with fairytale Disney homes, for sale at prices that only seem like a fairytale. And we can help you! Whether you're looking for houses for sale near Disney World or, in the case of Golden Oak, at Disney World, our team can help you find your fairytale, with homes you'll want to make your happily ever after.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
Orlando Homes For Sale Clients Testimonials
Why Buy a Home Near Disney World?
Disney World, in Orlando, Florida, is famous for being the most visited theme park in the entire world.
But did you know that the Disney area is also a great place to live?
The area surrounding the Walt Disney World Resort is home to some of the best real estate in Florida.
And it's no coincidence.
Like so many businesses, real estate developers saw a golden opportunity in west Orlando.
After all, who wouldn't want to live in the "happiest place on earth?"
Moreover, in keeping with that brand, they, along with the other businesses, strove to make their customers happy.
Near Disney, you'll find some of Florida's most stunning real estate, built to the highest standards of quality and design.
As well as top-rated schools, luxury stores, gourmet restaurants, and world-class entertainment options for kids AND adults.
Making the Disney World area one of the best places to find homes for sale in Orlando.
Check out our top-5 reasons to buy a home near Disney World!
Reason 1: Great Location!
- Disney World is located in Lake Buena Vista, in western Orange County.
- Just 20 minutes from many popular points of interest.
- Such as Downtown Orlando, the Orlando International Airport, and Universal Studios.
- It's situated almost directly between Florida's east and west coasts.
- Giving you equal access (at about an hour's drive) to both the Atlantic Ocean and the Gulf of Mexico.
- And to dozens of world-class beaches.
- Such as Cocoa Beach and Daytona Beach to the east.
- And Clearwater and St. Pete to the west.
- Moreover, Disney World's central-peninsular placement means homes for sale there are at lower risk from hurricanes.
- With 70 miles of land either side of Disney real estate to protect it from the brunt of wind and flood damage.
Reason 2: Amazing Local Amenities
- While the Disney location makes a great central hub, you don't have to travel far to find amazing amenities.
- When Walt Disney opened his now famous theme park in the late 1971, there wasn't much else around.
- A few homes connected by dirt roads, and acres of citrus crops and cow pastures.
- The perfect blank slate!
- But soon, with Disney World proving a huge success, other businesses moved in to capitalize.
- Businesses who, like Disney, realized the viability of providing world-class customer service and products.
- These business made the area a major destination not just for theme-park goers, but for discerning shoppers, diners, and consumers of all kinds, from all around the globe.
- And more importantly for you, they made the Disney area a great place to buy real estate!
Reason 3: Great Schools
- For homebuyers with kids, or buyers planning on having kids, there's one criteria your new home just has to meet:
- Access to great schools.
- Even more than our homes, our kids are perhaps our biggest investments.
- We give them the world, in hopes that one day they'll shape it into a better place.
- If you're looking for new homes for sale in the Orlando area, and you're looking to give your kids the world, look no further than Disney World.
- Houses for sale near Disney World are zoned for Orange County Public Schools.
- Home to some of the best schools in Central Florida.
- Such as Celebration K-8 School, where student progress scores a full 10 out of 10 at greatschools.org.
- As well as Keenes Crossing, which greatschools.org gives a 9 out of 10 overall.
- In addition to great public schools, houses for sale near Disney World are close to many renowned private schools.
- Such as Windermere Prep, where a focus on individual needs prepares your kid to enter an increasingly globalized community.
- And Creation Village, a Christian elementary school that nurtures both mind and spirit.
Reason 4: Safety
- Another especially important criteria for homebuyers with kids is safety.
- It's also important to Disney.
- After all, maintaining a reputation as the "happiest place on earth" is kind of hard without a good safety record.
- So it may come as no surprise that the area surrounding Disney is safe, too.
- Like we said, the Disney brand isn't confined inside park gates; safety, like quality, just makes good business sense.
- The local chamber of commerce knows you're more likely to buy a home near Disney if you don't have to worry about its safety.
- Or your family's.
- So they work hard to make sure you don't.
- And their efforts have paid off, making the Disney area 97% safer than the national average!
Reason 5: Disney!
- This one was almost too obvious to make our list, but in the end it had to be here.
- Because as an Orlando company, it can be easy for us to take Disney for granted.
- But for millions of people around the world, visiting Disney is a dream.
- Living there - beyond even their wildest.
- But Orlando Homes For Sale can help you make your dream a reality.
- With houses for sale near the Magic Kingdom, you can have the magic of Disney World in your backyard.
- Such as nightly fireworks you can see from home, a 5-minute commute to the park, and, as a Florida resident, discounts on admission.
- Not magical enough?
- What if you could live not just by Disney, but at Disney?
- At Golden Oak, you can!
- Homes for sale at Golden Oak let you rule over your very own piece of the Magic Kingdom.
- At the world's first and only residential neighborhood located on Disney property.
Single-Family Homes for Sale Near Disney World
So, now that you've found the location with the right mix of safety, good schools, and local amenities for your family...
You need the single-family home to go with it!
For space, luxury, and resale value, it's hard to beat a single-family home.
And for beautiful single-family homes at great prices, it's hard to beat the Disney area.
It's not magic; it's markets.
The further you get from the city, the further demand, and thus prices, fall.
Making Disney real estate, at 17 miles from Downtown Orlando, a great value!
But even at 17 miles, you won't feel off the grid.
With I-4 giving you easy access to many Orlando points of interest.
Lakefront and Waterfront Homes for Sale Near Disney World
- What's better than living by Disney?
- Living on the water by Disney, of course!
- There are plenty of lakefront houses for sale near Disney World.
- Many of which have docks that make it easy to access the lake, and which make the perfect place to watch Disney's nightly fireworks reflecting off the water.
Villas for Sale Near Disney
- Looking for your own vacation villa?
- Look no further than Disney World.
- Luxury homes for sale at Golden Oak, located on Disney property, let you stay in style in the epicenter of happiness.
- While villas for sale in the exurbs near Disney give you a country getaway that feels worlds removed from the droves of tourists.
Vacation Houses for Sale Near Disney World
- As we said, in Orange County, you can't rent homes short term.
- But if you're looking for your own private getaway in the happiest place on earth, homes for sale near Disney and at Golden Oak make great vacation houses!
New Homes Near Disney World
- From greater appreciation, to lower utility costs, to fewer maintenance issues, buying new can be more practical than you think.
- When you buy new near Disney, your practicality comes with a side of magic.
- Whether near the park or at Golden Oak, if you're looking for new homes for sale in the Disney area, Orlando Homes For Sale can help!
Pool Homes for Sale Near Disney World
- With Disney real estate, the refreshing thrills of Disney's Typhoon Lagoon waterpark are practically in your backyard.
- But with a private pool, the refreshing thrills are literally in your backyard.
- There are lots of homes for sale with private pools in the Disney area.
- Including pool homes for sale at Golden Oak, Disney World's exclusive onsite community.
- And Orlando Homes For Sale can find one for a great price!
Luxury Homes for Sale Near Disney World, Florida
- Whether you're looking for homes with pools, lakefront properties, vacation villas, or a combination of all three, you'll find lots of luxury houses for sale near Disney World.
- Or, for the ultimate in luxury, check out Golden Oak, Disney's exclusive on-premises community.
- These aren't the false facades of Disney's Main Street.
- Or even timeshares.
- But big, beautiful homes, custom built by America's best residential architects.
- And available for whole ownership!
Real Estate Agent Near Disney World
Looking for a real estate agent in the Disney area?
As Central Florida's premier real estate company, Orlando Homes For Sale has helped countless clients buy and sell homes in and around Disney World.
And we can help you, too!
Whether you're looking to buy or sell, whether on or near Disney property, our team of experienced professionals can help you save time and money!
Sell Your Home Near Disney
Disney World homes don't just benefit from brand recognition.
They're recognized as one of the most beloved brands in the world!
Making demand for Disney real estate, as you might expect, quite high.
However, if you want to sell your home near Disney for the most money, in the least amount of time, possible, you need a listing agent.
One with the knowledge to market your home.
The resources to get it seen.
And the skills to get you the price you deserve.
You need Orlando Homes For Sale!
Golden Oak: Disney World Properties for Sale
There are Disney World-area properties for sale, and then there are Disney World properties for sale.
And Golden Oak is the only place you'll find the latter.
As the world's first and only whole-ownership (i.e. non-timeshare) community located on Disney property, Golden Oak offers a one-of-a-kind opportunity:
To star as prince or princess of your very own Disney fairytale.
Not just for the length of your vacation...
But happily ever after!
What is Golden Oak Community?
Golden Oak is a community of custom, high-end single-family homes for sale in the Walt Disney World Resort.
It's comprised of 7 distinct neighborhoods, each with its own set of home sizes, architectural styles, and amenities.
Let's meet these neighborhoods now!
Taking a "note" from Walt Disney's "Silly Symphonies" animated shorts, this newest Golden Oak neighborhood offers sophistication with a side of whimsy.
Homes in this Golden Oak enclave are symphony-sized, with plans available up to 4,900 square feet!
Of course, if symphony-sized sounds a bit over the top, the chamber-music-sized homes at the Cottages at Symphony Grove might be music to your ears!
Kingswell at Golden Oak boasts estate-sized homes up to 7,000 square feet, lake views, and access to the neighborhood's charming centerpiece, Ferndell Park.
If a lack of space and privacy are your only misgivings about community life, Carolwood might just change your mind.
Homes at this Golden Oak neighborhood range up to an incredible 12,000 square feet.
With large 3/4-acre lots, surrounded by dense natural preserves, giving you all the privacy you need!
With Tuscan-inspired courtyard homes and lush landscaping, Kimball Trace will make you feel like you're in Italian wine country.
While the comfort and convenience of nearby Summerhouse, Golden Oak's amenity-packed clubhouse, reminds you that you're home.
Named for Walt Disney's Missouri hometown, Marceline offers an escape to Small Town, USA.
Complete with 2 quaint parks, picturesque views of water- and greenscapes, and midsize homes between 3,100 and 6,000 square feet!
Silverbrook gives you the best of two worlds:
Large homes (5,000 and 7,000 square feet) and lush surroundings for privacy.
As well as easy access to Summerhouse's amenities and events for convenience!
Four Seasons Private Residences
While not, strictly speaking, part of Golden Oak, Four Seasons Private Residences has expanded its portfolio onto Golden Oak property.
With some truly magical results.
Here you'll find the ultimate in luxury Disney real estate.
With huge homes starting at 5 million.
As well as access to all of Golden Oak's great events and amenities!
Disney World Golden Oak Real Estate
Whatever kind of luxury home you're looking for, Golden Oak's 7 neighborhoods ensure you'll find the piece of Disney World real estate that's just right for you.
And with Orlando Homes For Sale, you can find it in no time, and for the deal you deserve!
Disney World Homes for Sale: FAQ
- Buying a new home can leave you wracked with confusion, doubt, and indecision.
- Even in the happiest place on earth.
- But if you have questions, don't fret.
- Because Orlando Homes For Sale has answers!
Where is Disney World?
Disney World is located in Lake Buena Vista, about 20 minutes west of Downtown Orlando.
As part of Orange County, the area enjoys low levels of crime, great schools, and access to many Orlando points of interest!
How Big is Disney World?
Disney's flagship park, Disney World (also known as the Magic Kingdom) comprises 106 acres.
However, the Walt Disney World Resort, which also includes Disney World's sister parks, EPCOT, Hollywood Studios, and Animal Kingdom, as well as multiple hotels, golf courses, and shopping and entertainment complexes, totals 25,000 acres!
How Far is Disney World From:
Orlando's second-most-popular theme park is easy to get to.
From Disney, just take I-4 east to exit 75A/FL-435, and turn left onto Universal Blvd!
Full Sail University?
America's top school for recording and show-pro arts is right down the road!
To get there from Disney, simply take I-4 E to 528, 528 to 436/Semoran Blvd, and follow Semoran north for about 10 miles until you see the signs!
Downtown Orlando is a major culinary, tech, and entertainment hub.
And with homes for sale near Disney and at Golden Oak, it could be right in your backyard!
Simply take I-4 E to exit 83/S Garland Ave, and follow S Garland/W Robinson to N Eola Drive!
Kissimmee is known as the "gateway to Disney."
But with tons of dining and entertainment options, it's become a major destination in its own right!
From Disney, take Osceola Pkwy east for 8.3 miles, merge onto John Young Pkwy, and follow the signs!
Winter Garden is a relic of Old Florida.
But you don't need a time machine to get there!
Just take 429 north for 18 miles, and take exit 24 for Plant Street!
Home to Windermere Prep, a popular school for children of Disney homeowners, Windermere is just a short school-bus ride away.
Via Apopka Vineland Road, head north about 8 miles until you reach Conroy Windermere Road.
Then take a left, and continue onto E 6th Ave into Downtown Windermere!
Disney's other Orlando community may be off park property...
But not by much!
Just take FL-417 south for 5 miles and turn left on Water Street!
As one of America's busiest airports, MCO can't promise a convenient flight.
But at least it's easy to get to!
From Disney, take I-4 east to 528, then 528 east until it merges with Jeff Fuqua Blvd!
Looking for Homes for Sale Near Disney World? Look No Further Than Orlando Homes For Sale!
In conclusion, if you're looking for Disney real estate, whether near or at the park, you've found the team who can help.
We've helped many clients bring their fairytales to life with Disney dream homes at great prices.
And we can help you too!
To start your fairytale, contact Orlando Homes For Sale today!