Celebration is located in Kissimmee, Florida, just 5 minutes from Disney World.
And only a short drive from Universal Studios, FunSpot, Downtown Orlando, I-Drive, and more!
But at Celebration, you don't have to go far for fun.
In fact, Celebration's host of resort-style amenities let you live like you're on vacation every day of the year.
From swimming pools to championship golf, to tennis and basketball courts, walking trails, fitness centers, playgrounds, shops, and restaurants, Celebration is chock full of niceties the whole family can enjoy.
Plus, with a stacked lineup of events, like the Exotic Car Show, Farmer's Market, Food Truck Fridays, Movies on the Lawn, and the Now Snowing Christmas festival, Celebration, Florida brings the celebration to your door!
Here are our top 7 things to do in Celebration:
1. Play Golf
- Celebration Golf Club is famous the world over for its beautiful design and challenging play.
- Carved from, rather than built atop, the wetlands, this course makes the most of Florida's natural beauty.
- With rolling fairways, pristine lakes, and stands of oak, pine, and magnolia.
- But Celebration Golf Club is more than just a pretty course.
- With long carries, tough greens, and hazards aplenty, it's also a great challenge!
2. Get to Know Celebration on an Electric Scooter
- Celebration is huge.
- With hidden beauty everywhere you look.
- What's the best way to get to know it?
- On an electric scooter!
- Celebration boasts a whole fleet of these two-wheeled whips, which can be found scattered throughout the town.
- Simply download the app to rent one of these rides for yourself.
- They're a great way to get to where you're going.
- But you don't need a destination.
- Because at Celebration, where beautiful architecture and landscaping greet you at every turn, the journey is the whole point!
3. Walk, Run, Skate, or Rollerblade Down the Most Beautiful Trails in Central Florida
- From the outset, part of Celebration's mission has been to exist in harmony with nature.
- Where other towns might clear natural spaces to make way for more houses, at Celebration, Florida, natural spaces are celebrated!
- To help residents enjoy them, the developers of Celebration laid miles of trails through the woods.
- Giving owners a shady, all natural retreat from the Florida sun.
- So whether by foot, skateboard, or rollerblades, you'll love exploring Celebration's wild side on these gorgeous trails.
4. Celebration Farmer's Market (Every Sunday)
- One of Celebration's most famous features is its weekly farmer's market.
- Every Sunday in the Town Center, you'll have the chance to buy fresh, organic produce, in a beautiful lakeside setting, from the best local farmers and crafters.
- Get fresh veggies, local honey, handmade gifts, and more!
5. Celebration Exotic Car Show (November)
- Celebration's exotic car show is famous throughout Orlando and beyond!
- Once a year in November, a fleet of exotic cars - from the sporty, to the posh, to the downright strange - roars into Downtown for a celebration of design, power, and speed...
- With an international twist!
6. Now Snowing at Celebration (December)
- Now Snowing is Celebration's famous month-long Christmas extravaganza.
- Featuring artificial snow flurries on the hour, a simulated ice skating rink, carolers, and more!
- And don't miss the award-winning Lights on Jeater Bend.
- A synchronized singing-and-dancing light show put on by the residents of Jeater Bend every holiday season until January 1st.
- Pro tip: catch the trolley for a unique way to experience the Lights on Jeater Bend!
7. Celebration Star Spangled Spectacular
- Another world-famous event at Celebration is its annual 4th of July festival, the Star Spangled Spectacular.
- Beginning in the afternoon, this event celebrates America's independence with food, games, and live music.
- All ending in Celebration's acclaimed fireworks show on the lake!