George & Laura TolliGeorge Tolli is one of our first clients! He has a successful case to share… Come and join our champion team! Our ...
Flavio SouzaFlavio Souza is one of our best clients who recently purchased real estate in Florida. “For those who are interest ...
Surlei LopesSurlei bought a house with Authentic! She’s part of our successful champions team… Come and be the next one ...
Wagner & Ana SouzaIt is proven and our customers are witnesses of AUTHENTIC’s amazing real estate service! Our team is always commit ...
Emmanuel & JessicaEmmanuel and Jessica are another happy couple who fulfill the dream of purchasing a home in Orlando. Listem to them. Be ...
Gilberto & Fernanda PinheiroDo you want to buy a Real Estate in Orlando? Because we are waiting for you! Do as Gilberto and Fernanda Pinheiro! Trust ...
Homes for Sale in Winter Park FL: Orlando Homes For Sale
Looking for homes for sale in Winter Park, FL? You've come to the right place! Winter Park is famous as "the prettiest place...in Florida," and it's easy to see why.
From its sparkling chain of lakes, to its mighty moss-draped oaks, to its charming exposed-brick streets, Winter Park is the crown jewel of Orlando cities.
It's also full of fun things to do, with a wealth of great shops, eateries, and attractions. And, thanks to Orlando's growing economy, business in Winter Park is booming! Of course, with credentials like these, demand for Winter Park, FL real estate is high, and prices range well above the Orlando, Florida average. But that's where we come in.
As the premier realtors in Orlando, Florida, Orlando Homes For Sale has the knowledge to help you find the best Winter Park, FL houses for sale for your needs!
The data relating to real estate displayed on this website comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) Program of Stellar MLS. All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified. Listing information is provided for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Why Buy a Home in Winter Park, FL?
Moving is, well, a big move.
It involves large expenditures of time, money, and effort.
It's also a big commitment, with the average time between moves coming in at a whopping 13 years!
Obviously, that makes choosing the right home of the utmost importance.
But a home is more than just a brick-and-mortar shelter; it's also the surrounding community.
Therefore, before you move, it's important to know what your new prospect home town has to offer.
Is it amenable to your tastes, lifestyle and goals?
Well, if you're looking for homes for sale in Winter Park, FL, we have good news:
Whatever your needs, Winter Park has them covered.
From its amazing location, to its renowned schools, spotless safety rating, vibrant culture, and more, Winter Park, FL has something for everyone.
Making you want to stretch your stay from the 13 year average to a lifetime!
Here are just a few of the best reasons to buy a home in Winter Park, FL:
1: Great Location - Homes for Sale in Winter Park, FL
- Winter Park, FL homes for sale make for some of the best located real estate in the Orlando, Florida area.
- Nestled just northeast of Orlando, Winter Park is only 5 minutes from downtown.
- Giving you easy access to everything this thriving, dynamic city center has to offer.
- Like a renowned culinary scene, world-class show venues, high-end shopping, and more!
- Plus, with downtown's hearty jobs market, including its fast-growing tech, medical, and food sectors, Winter Park makes the perfect place to post up for business people.
- From established executives to young working professionals looking to grow their careers.
- But Winter Park's location isn't just great by proxy - there's plenty to do in the town of Winter Park itself!
- Such as, for instance, world-famous Park Ave.
- Where the glitz of LA's Rodeo Drive and New York's 5th Avenue finds an unlikely home amidst the mossy oaks and exposed-brick streets of small town USA.
- It's the ultimate shopping and dining destination in Central Florida.
- But with plentiful shade, clean public restrooms and water fountains, and pedestrian-friendly paths, it's also a great place to just take an afternoon stroll!
- Of course, while shopping, dining, and a strong job market might sound like Disney World for grownups, for kids, there's no substitute for the real thing.
- But in Winter Park, they can accept no substitute!
- That's because, at just half an hour from Disney, Universal Studios, SeaWorld, and I-Drive, Winter Park, Florida real estate puts the magic of Orlando theme parks right in your backyard!
2. Great Schools - Homes for Sale in Winter Park, FL
- Of course, keeping your kids entertained isn't your only job as a parent.
- You want to keep their minds engaged, too.
- And nowhere in the Orlando area will you find more ways to do that than in Winter Park.
- Zoned for Orange County Public Schools, houses for sale in Winter Park, FL come with access to some of the best schools in the state.
- Like, for instance, Lakemont Elementary School, which greatschools.org awarded a 9/10 for year-over-year student progress.
- Got teens?
- If you do, thoughts and prayers.
- But hang in there - peace is just around the corner.
- Of course, before your teens leave the nest, you first have to make sure they can fly.
- Send them off in style and ensure they don't migrate back too soon with the help of Winter Park High School.
- Where college readiness scores a 9/10.
3. Safe Place to Live - Homes for Sale in Winter Park, FL
- If you have kids, safety, like education, is of the utmost importance.
- And if you're looking to moving your family to a new town, it's bound to be one of your most heavily weighted criteria.
- If that's the case, let us put your mind at ease right now:
- Winter Park is one of the safest cities in the state.
- With an average violent crime rate 41% lower than that of the country at large!
- So why is it so safe?
- While houses for sale in Winter Park, FL are on the older side, they make up some of the most valuable real estate not just in Orlando, but in Florida generally.
- With average list prices coming in at close to 600,000 dollars!
- Naturally, with assets like these, Winter Park homeowners have a vested interest in protecting them.
- And as many of them have families, an interest in protecting those, as well.
- To that end, Winter Park has woven a tight and strong safety net.
- Bringing together the powers of a proactive but progressive police force, vigilant neighborhood watches, and a glut of gated entrances.
- Keeping even Winter Park's most at-risk residents from falling through the mesh.
4. Lots of Things to Do - Homes for Sale in Winter Park, FL
- Given Winter Park's reputation as an old-money town, you'd be forgiven for thinking it's a bit frumpy.
- The truth is that Winter Park real estate comes pre-packaged with all the fun that put Orlando, Florida on the map.
- Such as a half-hour drive to Disney, Universal Studios, and SeaWorld.
- Plus plenty of attractions all its own!
- Like the Charles Hosmer Morse Museum, which boasts the world's largest collection of glass art by Louis Comfort Tiffany.
- And of course, Central Park.
- Located off Park Ave, Central Park features 11 acres of green lawns, moss-draped trees, and sparkling fountains.
- Not to mention a full roster of events.
- Including Popcorn Flicks in the Park, a monthly outdoor movie screening.
- And every March, the famous Winter Park Sidewalk Art Festival.
- This prestigious festival brings together the best artists, and the most avid art collectors, from across the country.
- For a three-day sprawl of white pop-up tents, diverse styles, and festival-goers strolling, browsing, and buying unique treasures!
5. Natural Beauty - Homes for Sale in Winter Park, FL
- Winter Park is renowned for its natural beauty.
- A renown which really got legs in the late 1800's, when then president Chester A. Arthur, upon a visit to Winter Park, called it the "prettiest place (he'd) seen in Florida."
- And while that was over a hundred years ago, not much has changed as regards Winter Park's natural beauty.
- Thanks to strict city ordinance, Winter Park real estate has remained largely a market of luxury homes, as opposed to the high-density housing found in other Orlando, Florida towns, which can obstruct nature.
- (Though, as we'll see a little further down the page, single-family homes aren't all that's on the market in Winter Park).
- But Winter Park, FL houses for sale make the most of their surroundings.
- Lawns incorporate, rather than clear out, the Southern live oaks that are emblems of Winter Park, and which are protected by city ordinance.
- And where there aren't homes, city leaders strive to let nature take its course.
- With several botanical gardens, parks, and conservation areas vying for space within city limits, and protected by city law.
- And then there's the Winter Park Chain of Lakes - 6 sparkling lakes connected by a series of small canals - which makes for a great way to beat the Florida heat, spot wildlife, and see the city from a unique vantage!
6. Arts and Culture - Homes for Sale in Winter Park, FL
- Another of Winter Park's many virtues, and one more reason why you should buy a home here, is its arts and culture scene.
- Winter Park has had a long and storied relationship with the arts.
- From famous Winter Park natives and residents like actress Summer Phoenix (sister of Joaquin), comedian Carrot Top, sculptor Albin Polasek, and singer Michael Barimo.
- To a wealth of art museums, including the Charles Hosmer Morse Museum of American Art, Cornell Fine Arts Museum, and the Albin Polasek Museum and Sculpture Gardens.
- To a variety of world-class music venues, such as Muldoon's Saloon and the Haven.
- Whatever your idea of art, you'll find it in Winter Park!
Sell Your Home in Winter Park, FL
- As we've shown, there are many good reasons to buy a home in Winter Park.
- Of course, if you live here, you probably know them already.
- From the great location to the great schools, to beautiful weather, scenery, and art, to a wealth of things to do, Winter Park's profile makes it one of the most in-demand real estate markets not just in Orlando, Florida.
- But the country at large.
- And thanks to Orlando's growing populous and economy, that demand is rising with no signs of slowing down.
- All of which makes your Winter Park home a hot commodity!
- If you're looking to sell your home in Winter Park, FL, you won't have to look hard for buyers.
- They'll come to you.
- But that doesn't mean your home will sell itself.
- And it especially doesn't mean that your home will bring the price you know you and it deserve.
- And that's where we come in.
- Because just like you, the buyer will be looking to get the best deal they possibly can.
- And they'll likely have a buyer's agent in their corner, fighting tooth and nail to bring your price down to their budget.
- To make it a fair fight, you need an agent in your corner.
- A good listing agent can help you set the right price from the start.
- Low enough to drum up interest, high enough to give you some wiggle room.
- Then help you craft smart, creative counter offers that keep the ball in your court.
- All while doing their fiduciary duty to put your needs first, to fight for the price you deserve, and to act with transparency at every step.
Listing Agent in Winter Park, FL: The Authentic Experience
With one of the fastest-growing populations in the country, Orlando is full of listing agents.
But only one real estate service has the experience, resources, and skills to give you the Authentic Home-Selling Experience.
As the premier listing agents in Winter Park, FL and the greater Orlando, Florida area, Orlando Homes For Sale has helped countless clients sell their homes for as much money, in as little time, as possible.
And we can help you too!
Because anybody can list a home.
But with Orlando Homes For Sale, listing your home is just one of many steps we take toward getting it sold.
The Authentic home-selling experience is a comprehensive approach to the home-selling process.
First, we'll sit down with you and go over your reasons for selling, and what you need, want, and expect from your sale.
Then we'll set about making a plan - one that takes account of all your advantages and obstacles - to help get you there.
And after that, the fun really starts!
Using our knowledge of the local market, and of your unique set of needs, we'll help you get your home market-optimized.
Calling on our network of leading industry professionals to help you depersonalize, declutter, renew, remodel, and stage your home to your exact specifications.
Next, we bring in pro photographers, including FAA-licensed drone pilots, to capture stunning images of your home.
From the inside, outside, and above!
And then it's time for your home to make its big debut!
We'll list your market-optimized home on MLS, as well as over 150 popular real estate websites.
But ours isn't a list-it-and-leave-it strategy.
We'll actively market your home to a ready-made pool of interested buyers.
Using email campaigns, flyers, live presentations, and more!
Then, once there's interest, we'll host intimate showings that let buyers envision themselves in your home.
And showings that turn your sale into a fun event - with your home as the star!
When offers start to come in (and they always do in Winter Park), we'll fight for the price you deserve.
While crafting creative counteroffers that bring you and the buyer closer together on the deal.
And finally, with a great offer on the table, we'll help you close with confidence.
Making sure there are no last-minute snags to unravel the sale.
It's a big undertaking, but we're here to help you navigate the selling process with ease - and success.
And that's the Authentic Experience.
Winter Park, Florida Real Estate - New Homes for Sale
- Although Winter Park, Florida isn't the newest city on the Orlando, FL block, if you're looking for new houses for sale, Orlando Homes For Sale is here to help!
- Buying your home new has tons of benefits.
- From being the first to use the home (including the toilet, shower, and other private facilities), to greater appreciation and resale value, to fewer worries and expenses over maintenance, repairs, and upgrades.
- And though many choose to buy used for budgetary reasons, with Orlando Homes For Sale, you can always be sure the price you pay is the price you deserve!
Winter Park, FL Single-Family Homes for Sale
- Whether you're looking for new or used homes for sale, single-family houses are the ultimate in Winter Park, Florida real estate.
- And in Winter Park, where mansions are more rule than exception, there's no limit to how big, or how luxurious, you can go.
- Looking for a lakefront home?
- The Winter Park Chain of Lakes boasts some of the most coveted real estate in the Orlando, Florida area.
- Looking for room for your growing family?
- How about 10 bedrooms and 8,000 square feet of floor space?
- Winter Park has it!
- And Orlando Homes For Sale has your ticket to the Park.
- Our team of experienced professionals can help you go as big as you want to go.
- While keeping your price as low as you and your family deserve!
Winter Park, FL Townhomes for Sale
- Townhomes are among the most versatile types of homes you can buy.
- They're great for couples and small families.
- Giving you space, privacy, and luxury comparable to a single-family home.
- At prices, and in locations, more in keeping with a condo.
- Because of their vertical orientation, townhomes require less lot space than single-family homes.
- Meaning lower property taxes.
- And that builders can put them close to urban centers, where space is at a premium.
- This makes Winter Park, with its proximity to Downtown Orlando, an ideal spot for townhomes.
- And builders have certainly capitalized.
- You'll find no shortage of great townhomes, both in communities and as standalone units, in Winter Park.
- But like everything else in this moneyed town, they're on the upper end of the price spectrum.
- That's where we come in.
- As the premier realtors in the Orlando, Florida area, Orlando Homes For Sale has the knowledge to help you find the perfect Winter Park, FL townhome for your needs and budget.
- And the skills to help you get it at a great price!
Winter Park, FL Condos for Sale
- Not everyone who's looking for a home is looking for a house.
- Or even a townhouse.
- For singles, couples, and small families, a condo can be everything you need, and nothing you don't.
- And in affluent Winter Park, it can be a great foot-in-the-door for buyers on a budget.
- Are you just starting out in your career in Downtown Orlando?
- A Winter Park condo can be just the ticket!
- A condo puts you right in the heart of the Orlando action, while cutting the price of the prime location.
- Plus, in upscale Winter Park, cutting down on size doesn't mean cutting down on luxury.
- With penthouse condos ranging up to several thousand square feet, and several million dollars.
- But whatever your budget and needs, you can count on Orlando Homes For Sale to help you find the perfect Winter Park condo, at the perfect price, for you!
Winter Park, FL Vacation Homes for Sale
- While Winter Park (Orange County) is not short term rental-friendly, a vacation home can pay off in convenience what a short-term rental can pay off in revenue.
- And Orlando Homes For Sale can help you find the perfect one for your needs!
- If you don't live here, owning a vacation home can be the ultimate way to stay when you visit Orlando.
- But, as one of the main benefits of a vacation home is added peace and privacy, staying in bustling Orlando itself might be more action than you signed up for.
- Enter the perfect compromise: Winter Park.
- At just 5 minutes from Downtown Orlando, vacation homes for sale in Winter Park, FL give you access to everything this vibrant city has to offer.
- From world-class cuisine, to high-end shopping, to a pulsing nightlife.
- Plus a peaceful retreat when you've had your fill of food and fun.
- You'll also be just 30 minutes from the magic of Disney World, Universal Studios, SeaWorld, and I-Drive.
- But seemingly worlds away from the tourist-packed resort hotels.
- Moreover, Winter Park vacation homes also make great second homes.
- In fact, that's how the city got its name!
- The area that would become Winter Park has been a favorite seasonal destination for snowbirds going back over a hundred years.
- Letting them ride out the harsh winters back up north in a balmy, subtropical paradise.
- While Winter Park's immense live-oak canopies and pristine lakes offered the perfect respite from the summer sun.
- Today, Winter Park, Florida vacation houses are still some of the most sought-after real estate for sale in the Orlando, FL area.
- And Orlando Homes For Sale has the local market knowledge to help you claim yours!
Winter Park, FL Homes for Sale With Pool
- Many would consider a home with a private pool a luxury.
- But in Florida, where the mercury rarely falls, and especially in Winter Park, where luxury is the law of the land, a pool is more standard-issue than extravagant.
- A private pool is the perfect way to beat the summer heat.
- And as they're almost always heated, the perfect way to enjoy Florida's mild winters.
- Not to mention, thanks to screened enclosures, a pool patio becomes your very own outdoor living space.
- Letting you enjoy nature without letting nature enjoy you.
- Even letting you open your rear windows and doors to enjoy the cool night air!
- The Orlando, Florida real estate market, and the Winter Park, FL market in particular, are flooded with homes for sale with private pools.
- Not to mention lots where you can build the pool home of your dreams.
- And Orlando Homes For Sale is here to make sure the waters of the homebuying process are clear.
- So you can plunge into your purchase with confidence!
Winter Park, FL Homes for Sale With Guest House
- A guest house can turn your property into a ranch!
- Show your friends from out of town the ultimate in hospitality by giving them a home of their own.
- Or give your visiting in-laws all the space and privacy they (and you) so desperately need.
- Winter Park is guest home central in the Orlando, Florida Area, with lots of real estate that comes with guest houses already, and plenty with room for you to add your own - exactly to your tastes!
- These aren't above-garage apartments; these are detached, fully furnished homes.
- With roomy bedrooms, full bathrooms with showers, and well-equipped kitchens.
- Sound like a dream?
- Orlando Homes For Sale can help you make the dream a reality!
Luxury Homes for Sale in Winter Park, FL
- Winter Park is one of the Greater Orlando Area's most affluent cities.
- So it may come as no surprise that it has a wealth of luxury homes for sale.
- Want your own French chateau?
- You can find it in Winter Park.
- How about a neoclassical estate, complete with stately columns?
- You can find that too.
- Looking for something a bit more modern?
- Winter Park, Florida has houses for sale by some of world's most daring architects, making for an eclectic mix of new and old styles.
- But somehow it all hangs together - when you're in Winter Park, you know you're in Winer Park.
- On that point, one of the city's defining features is its famous chain of lakes.
- And much of the luxury real estate for sale in Winter Park, Florida can be found on their shores.
- Including homes with not just lake views, but access via private and shared docks, as well!
- Of course, luxury homes don't have to come at luxury prices.
- With Orlando Homes For Sale, you can find 4-bed, 4-bath Winter Park, FL villas starting in the low 400's.
- And 5 beds, three baths, starting in the 500's.
- But in the end, this is Winter Park we're talking about.
- So the sky's the limit when it comes to luxury.
Winter Park, FL Communities With Homes for Sale
Owning your own piece of standalone land can be great.
But there are also lots of benefits to living in a community.
From swimming pools to fitness centers, to onsite restaurants, shops, and parks, to guards and gated entrances, communities often come with a host of great amenities.
Making your home more fun, convenient, and safe.
And often for less than you'd pay for a standalone home with none of the perks.
Plus, this is Winter Park - communities here don't cut corners on luxury, safety, or amenities.
Winter Park, FL has some of the best communities with real estate for sale - from single-family houses, to townhomes, to condos - in all the Orlando, Florida area.
And Orlando Homes For Sale can help you find them!
Here are just a few of our favorites to help get you started:
Nestled on the shores of Lake Howell, Hawk's Crest is a large community of single-family houses for sale in Winter Park, FL.
Like all Winter Park, Florida real estate, Hawk's Crest is well located, boasting ease of access to many Winter Park and Orlando, FL-area points of interest.
Such as Park Ave, Winter Park Village, Downtown Orlando, I-Drive, Disney, and more!
But with amenities like a heated pool, grand clubhouse, a pier to access the lake, playgrounds, and hiking trails, you don't have to stray far for fun.
The single-family houses for sale in this great Winter Park, FL community are large and luxurious.
With plans of up to 7 bedrooms, 4 baths, and more than 5,000 square feet.
And with prices starting in the low 500's!
Lawndale's inception dates back almost a hundred years, with ground broken on the project in 1926.
Today, the result is a varied community, with a diverse mix of home ages, sizes, and styles.
Lawndale is a great option if you're looking to move to Winter Park, FL on a budget, as the age of many of the houses makes them more affordable than real estate for sale elsewhere in Winter Park, and even elsewhere in Orlando, Florida, more broadly.
In fact, the average list price for houses for sale in Lawndale is just $240,000 - compared to the Winter Park, FL average of 378k.
But Lawndale isn't just a great compromise for Winter Park homebuyers on a budget.
If you want luxury, you'll find that here, too.
Including homes up to 6 bedrooms, and prices nearing 900 thousand dollars.
But you don't have to pay top dollar for top quality.
Count on Orlando Homes For Sale to help you find the Lawndale home of your dreams, at a price that will make you think you're still dreaming.
With Lawndale, you get a wide range of home prices, from ultra affordable, to big ticket.
But for the ultimate in cheap Winter Park, Orlando, Florida real estate, Tuscany Terrace is where it's at.
Tuscany Terrace condos come in 3 sizes: 740 square feet with 1 bedroom, 1,000 square feet with 2 bedrooms, and 1,200 square feet with 3 bedrooms.
With prices between $732 and $1,357 a month.
Those are great rates for luxury Winter Park condos, but at Tuscany Terrace, they buy you that and so much more!
Including a resort-style pool, clubhouse, and exclusive scheduled events for residents.
Not to mention quick and easy access to local points of interest.
Such as the Winter Park Golf Course, Publix and Wholefoods grocery stores, 3 state-of-the-art medical care centers, Park Ave, and Central Park.
And of course, as with anywhere in Winter Park, you're just half an hour from the magic of Disney World, the thrill of Universal Studios, and the high-seas adventure of SeaWorld.
Looking for a place to build your own custom, lakefront dream home in Winter Park?
Look no further than Via Veneto!
This exclusive community features ample lots of up to 3 acres with stunning views of Lake Temple, all conscribed within a stately privacy wall.
Backed by over 30 years of experience, and more than 8,000 custom builds, builder Tolaris Homes plans to turn Via Veneto into Winter Park's most exclusive lakeside subdivision.
Demand will be high.
And with only a handful of lots available, competition will be fierce.
But Orlando Homes For Sale can help you make the dream a reality.
We have the market access to help you claim your piece of this exclusive Winter Park community.
And the skills to help you get it for the price you deserve!
Homes for Sale in Winter Park, FL: FAQ
- Buying a home is one of the biggest decisions, biggest undertakings, and biggest transactions you're likely to make in all your life.
- It's a long and complex process.
- And with an average of 13 years between moves, enough time to bury your memory of said process in all manner of life events, it doesn't get much easier with practice.
- Not unless you're a realtor, that is.
- As the premier real estate firm in Winter Park, FL and the Orlando, Florida area at large, we take on the homebuying process on a weekly basis.
- So if there's anyone who can answer your homebuying questions, it's Orlando Homes For Sale.
- Check out our homebuyer FAQ's to see if your question made the list:
Where is Winter Park, FL?
Winter Park is located northeast of Orlando, right next to Downtown.
Putting you within a 5-minute drive of one of the country's most dynamic, fastest-growing city centers.
That's just 5 minutes from inspired cuisine in one of the top-ten foodie cities in America.
5 minutes from the pulsing nightlife of Church Street and Wall Street.
And 5 minutes from one of the most robust job markets in the US.
Where growing tech, finance, and hospitality sectors have turned Orlando from a Disney World side trip to a major city on the world stage.
But if it's Disney World you want, Winter Park still delivers.
Boasting a mere 30 minute drive to all of Orlando's major theme parks.
Including Disney World, Universal Studios, and SeaWorld!
What County is Winter Park, FL Located In?
Winter Park is located in Orange County.
Founded in 1845, Orange County has grown into Florida's 5th largest county, with nearly 1 and a half million residents.
And it's still growing!
That's right - every year, Orlando alone gains over 60,000 new residents.
That makes houses for sale in Winter Park, FL, and the Orlando, Florida area more generally, not just great places to live.
It makes them great investments!
As Orange County's population continues to rise, so too will demand for homes, and thus, home values.
Add to this the high demand already generated by Orange County's great schools, beautiful weather, and low cost of living.
And you've got appreciation you can really appreciate!
How Far is Winter Park From:
Of course, Orlando is a big city, so it all depends on where in Orlando you want to go.
For instance, from Winter Park to the Orlando Science Center is just a 9 minute drive.
Whereas the drive from Winter Park to SeaWorld, also located in Orlando, takes about half an hour.
But the short answer is: Winter Park is just 5 minutes from Orlando city limits.
Making it your tranquil oasis on the edge of one of the world's most vital cities.
1 hour and 25 minutes!
Like Orlando, Tampa is a vital city with a thriving arts and culture scene, strong job market, and great weather.
And like Orlando, it has tons of things to do for visitors.
Such as the Florida Aquarium, a quarter of a million square feet of dazzling underwater habitats and fun and educational exhibits.
Plus, at just 85 minutes from Winter Park, it's practically in your backyard!
To get to it, simply take I-4 west until you hit the coast.
Disney World is a dream destination for millions of people around the globe.
A once-in-a-lifetime, bucket list-type experience.
Now imagine having the magic of Disney right in your backyard.
With just a half-hour drive between you and the happiest place on earth.
Now stop imagining.
Because such a place exists, and it's called Winter Park!
To get to Disney World, just take Fairbanks Ave east to I-4, I-4 W to exit 68/S Apopka Vineland Rd, then follow the billboards!
Known to some as the "gateway to Disney," Kissimmee, located just outside the Magic Kingdom's gates, is certainly that.
But it's also a whole lot more.
Love rides and attractions, but not the rising prices of the big theme parks?
Fun Spot America could be just the ticket!
This charming amusement park is a throwback to days gone by.
With carnival-style games, decadent fried food, and thrilling, if somewhat dated, rides.
But at Fun Spot America, being dated is a good thing!
Fun Spot America makes the perfect way to pass a Saturday, and while the games, food, and rides cost money, admission to the park is totally free!
Next to Fun Spot America, you'll find Old Town, Kissimmee.
This huge, 10-acre entertainment complex boasts more than 75 shops, eateries, bars, and attractions.
Not to mention the Classic Car Cruise, a car show held every Saturday that's sure to get any gearhead's pistons pumping.
And, as with Fun Spot America, admission to Old Town won't cost you a thing!
What is There to Do in Winter Park, FL?
The prime Orlando location occupied by Winter Park, FL puts houses for sale there within easy reach of some of the most popular points of interest in Central Florida.
Such as Downtown Orlando, the Orlando International Airport, the Orange County Convention Center, Disney World, and more!
But Winter Park isn't just a great city by association.
It's a world-class destination all its own!
People have been flocking to Winter Park for more than a hundred years to enjoy its natural beauty and great weather.
But in that time, the city has also added many new and exciting ways to do it.
As well as some attractions that have nothing to do with the great outdoors.
Here are a few of our favorite things to do in Winter Park, FL:
Winter Park Scenic Boat Tour
The Winter Park Chain of Lakes is without a doubt one of the city's best features.
And without a doubt, one of the best ways to enjoy it is on the Scenic Boat Tour.
For just 14 bucks a pop ($7 for kids 11 and under) the Scenic Boat Tour pontoon takes you on an hour-long tour of 3 of the six lakes in the Winter Park Chain.
Riders can expect to see a variety of flora, from subtropical palms, to stately cypress and oak trees, to brilliant wildflowers.
Plus a parade of extravagant mansions overlooking the lake.
And if you're lucky, you might even spot some of the locals.
Like a gator lounging on the sunny banks, or an osprey swooping down for a limnological sourced afternoon snack.
The Charles Hosmer Morse Museum of American Art
Live alligators a bit too wild for your taste?
For a tamer time, try the Charles Hosmer Morse Museum of American Art.
Located off Winter Park's famous Park Ave, the Morse Museum boasts the world's largest collection of pieces by Louis Comfort Tiffany, renowned glass and jewelry maker, and one of the most well-known artists of the 19th and 20th centuries.
You'll see his breathtaking chapel interior, painstakingly transplanted from the Chicago World's Fair of 1893 to modern day Winter Park.
As well as many paintings, works of pottery, and pieces of jewelry.
And, of course, what Louis Comfort Tiffany collection would be complete without a few of his famous lamps?
They're here too!
Admission is just 6 dollars for adults, 5 dollars for seniors, 1 dollar for students, and free for kids under 12!
Get Your Jazz On at the Alfond Inn
Central Florida is full of cozy, dimly lit jazz clubs.
But if you want the ultimate jazz experience in Central Florida, you have to go outside.
And you have to go to Winter Park!
On select fall nights, Winter Park's famous Alfond Inn hosts the Get Your Jazz On outdoor concert series.
Featuring live jazz by the area's top musicians.
As well as all-you-can-eat barbeque and an open bar.
The Alfond Inn's grassy courtyard makes the perfect place to spread out a blanket, or plant a lawn chair, while you enjoy the performance and the cool night air.
While roaring fire pits on the patio make the perfect place to warm back up!
Shopping on Park Ave
Just 2 blocks from the Alfond Inn lies Winter Park's world-famous Park Ave.
Central Florida's ultimate upscale shopping destination.
Think of Park Ave as the Orlando area's very own Rodeo Drive.
Where you'll find chic womenswear at top boutiques like Charyli and Arabella.
One-of-a-kind trinkets, ornaments, and other gifts at the Partridge Tree.
Fresh flowers at shops like Bliss on Park Avenue and the Flower Market.
And intoxicating bottled scents at Caswell-Massey, "America's original perfumers."
Though Park Ave's haughty air might tempt you to dress the part, you'll be doing a lot of walking - so bring comfy shoes!
And for the smorgasbord of fine restaurants interspersed with the shops, bring an appetite!
Touches of Stardom
If Park Ave is Winter Park's version of Rodeo Drive, then Touches of Stardom is its version of LA's Starline Tours.
This guided walking tour takes you to the homes and haunts of some of Winter Park's most famous natives and residents.
Like Paul McCartney, Will Ferrell, Anthony Hopkins, and Cuba Gooding Jr.
Not to mention Winter Park's most beloved expat, the late Mr. Rogers.
The tour takes about 90 minutes, and prices start at just 42 dollars!
Mead Botanical Garden
While it's fun to hobnob with the rich and famous of Park Ave and Touches of Stardom, Mead Gardens offers a more down-to-earth experience.
This 47-acre botanical garden features miles of walking trails and wooden boardwalks.
Taking you through an astounding array of Florida ecosystems.
From riparian forest, to spring-fed streams, wetlands, ponds and lakes, and longleaf pine sandhills.
You'll encounter a living rainbow of flowers.
Many of which - along with various of Mead's tree species - are labeled with placards.
Mead Botanical Garden makes the perfect place for a wedding, family reunion, or simply an afternoon stroll.
And the best part - it's free!
Looking for Homes for Sale in Winter Park, FL? Look No Further Than Orlando Homes For Sale!
So to conclude, if you're looking for homes for sale in Winter Park, FL - whether single-family houses, townhomes, or condos - look no further than Orlando Homes For Sale, your premier realtors in the Orlando, Florida area.
Our team of experienced professionals has the local market knowledge to help you find the Winter Park home you've been dreaming of.
And the skills to help you get it for a price you never dreamed possible.
So contact us today to find out how we can help you succeed in all your real estate needs.
Or head over to our virtual store to start your Winter Park homebuying journey right now!