Wagner & Ana SouzaIt is proven and our customers are witnesses of AUTHENTIC’s amazing real estate service! Our team is always commit ...
Gilberto & Fernanda PinheiroDo you want to buy a Real Estate in Orlando? Because we are waiting for you! Do as Gilberto and Fernanda Pinheiro! Trust ...
Flavio SouzaFlavio Souza is one of our best clients who recently purchased real estate in Florida. “For those who are interest ...
Surlei LopesSurlei bought a house with Authentic! She’s part of our successful champions team… Come and be the next one ...
Emmanuel & JessicaEmmanuel and Jessica are another happy couple who fulfill the dream of purchasing a home in Orlando. Listem to them. Be ...
Eliezer LoboThe Orlando Homes For Sale continues to make successful cases! Everyday people are taking the opportunity to invest in t ...
Homes for Sale in Montverde, FL | Montverde Real Estate
Are you looking for homes for sale in Montverde, FL? Count on Orlando Homes For Sale, your premier realtors in Montverde and the Greater Orlando Area, to help! Montverde is a small town with big assets. Such as Montverde Academy, one of the country's most prestigious private boarding schools. It's also Central Florida's number-one source for low-priced, high-end homes. And Orlando Homes For Sale is your number-one source for homes in Montverde, FL! With years of on-the-ground experience in the Orlando Area, we have the local market knowledge to help you find the perfect home for your needs. And the skills to help you get it for the price you deserve. So whether you're looking for single-family houses, townhomes, or condos for sale in Montverde, FL, look no further than Orlando Homes For Sale!
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
Orlando Homes For Sale Clients Testimonials
Why Buy a Property For Sale in Montverde?
The reasons we buy new homes are many.
From our changing families, to a change of vocation, to a simple change of scenery, finding the right home means finding the right combination of attributes for your needs.
Luckily, whatever criteria you're looking to fill, Montverde ticks all the boxes with some of the best real estate in the Orlando Area.
Here are our top 8 reasons to buy a home in Montverde:
1. Low Prices on High-End Homes - Homes for Sale in Montverde, FL
- At 30 minutes west of Downtown Orlando, Montverde is as close to "the country" as you'll find in Central Florida.
- But while its semi-remote location makes it a commute for owners who work in or near Orlando, it also makes for one its best assets:
- Low prices on high-end homes!
- With lots of wide-open real estate to work with, houses for sale in Montverde, FL are often large.
- With large lots to match.
- But because Montverde, FL is, by Central Florida standards, anyway, somewhat off the grid, these homes tend to go for less than their more conveniently located counterparts.
- How much less?
- In Montverde, the median price per square foot, for example, is 244 dollars.
- By contrast, in Winter Park, FL, also known for its large homes, but at just 5 minutes from Downtown, the median price per square foot is 278 dollars.
- A difference of 34 dollars a square foot.
- That might not sound like that much, but consider this:
- In Montverde, the median home size is close to 4,000 square feet - we told you they were big!
- And at sizes like these, ostensibly small price differences start to add up.
- So, for example, for a 4,000 square foot home in Winter Park, the median price would be 1,112,000 dollars.
- Whereas in Montverde, a home the same size would go for around 976,000 dollars.
- For a difference of 136 thousand bucks!
2. Great Schools (Plus Montverde Academy) - Homes for Sale in Montverde, FL
- When we have kids, they become the centers of our universe.
- We make sure every decision we make in our own interest is also in theirs.
- Including the decision to move.
- To that end, quality schools are often one of the most important criteria we look for when shopping for a new home.
- Schools where our kids can flourish - academically, socially, and athletically.
- And if you're looking for quality schools in Central Florida, look no further than Montverde.
- Homes for sale in Montverde, FL are zoned for the Lake County Schools public school district.
- Where you'll find 3 A-rated elementary schools, 1 A-rated middle school, 1 A-rated high school, and scores of great B-rated schools to choose from.
- But while its public school system is certainly impressive, it's a private school that makes Montverde an educational El Dorado to this day:
- Montverde Academy.
- Founded in 1912, this prestigious boarding school draws students from around the world.
- Making Montverde Academy, with over 90 nations represented, incredibly diverse.
- Montverde Academy also boasts 21 AP courses, 14 honors classes, a dozen honors societies, and small class sizes.
- Oh, and did we mention, a 100% college acceptance rate?!
- All of which has garnered it an A+ rating across the board on niche.com.
- But Montverde Academy isn't just known for academics.
- Its sports programs are equally renowned, competing at the national, rather than state, levels.
- With the Montverde Academy boy's basketball program having reached particular prominence as USA Today's best high school basketball program of the last decade.
- And having produced such notable alumni as NBA stars, Michael Frazier II, D'Angelo Dante Russell, and Luc Richard Mbah a Moute.
3. Safety - Homes for Sale in Montverde, FL
- For parents, the only homebuying criteria to rival good schools might be safety.
- But with houses for sale in Montverde, FL, you don't have to pick between rival assets.
- Montverde has both!
- Thanks to its semi-remote location, Montverde real estate is well off the radar for burglars who prey on densely populated areas.
- Boasting a property crime rate almost 6 points below the national average.
- Of course, protecting your assets is one thing; but protecting your family is paramount!
- But if you're worried about violent crime, don't be.
- In Montverde, the rate of violent crime is over 7 points lower than that of the country at large!
4. Idyllic Setting - Homes for Sale in Montverde, FL
- Greater Orlando is one of the most exciting, dynamic urban centers in the country.
- Promising all the fun and convenience that big-city life has to offer.
- But as it continues to grow and sprawl into the surrounding area, it gets harder and harder to find unspoiled land in Central Florida.
- Hard, but not impossible.
- Head just 30 minutes west of Downtown Orlando, make a quarter revolution clockwise around Lake Apopka, and there, tucked away on the far shore of the lake, you'll find a little slice of Old Florida.
- Close enough for convenience, far enough for serenity.
- It's called Montverde, and it's a town stuck in time.
- Montverde is a harmonious mix of natural lakes, rolling pastures, and pristine pine wilderness.
- And of course, every so often, the happy homeowner taking root amongst it all.
- This relic of a bygone era gives you the space and privacy to live life on your terms.
- And, at just half an hour from Metro West and Downtown Orlando, the convenience to live in the modern age.
- Waking up to lakefront views...
- Taking your boat out on that very lake for a little morning fishing...
- And making it downtown in time for the matiné movie!
- Of course, with Orlando Homes For Sale, you don't have to imagine.
5. Hills! - Homes for Sale in Montverde, FL
- Florida is famous for its rich diversity of habitats.
- From oak hammock to mangrove swamp, to dry prairie, to sand pine scrub, a short hike in Florida reveals a whole world of natural set pieces.
- One you're not likely to see, however, is hills.
- In fact, with an average elevation of just 6 feet, Florida is the flattest state in the country.
- But there are a few places you can find hills in Florida.
- And one of them is Montverde.
- In contrast to Florida's 6 feet of average elevation, Montverde sits at 108 feet.
- And it owes much of its (relatively) impressive average to its many hills.
- We say relatively because these aren't exactly the Black Hills we're talking about, here.
- But they're big for Florida hills!
- In fact, Florida's biggest hill of all is just up the road!
- Sugarloaf mountain, at 312 feet, is the highest point on the Florida peninsula.
- And it's just 11 minutes north of Montverde!
6. Golf - Homes for Sale in Montverde, FL
- With acres of rolling green terrain, Montverde, FL feels tailor-made for golf.
- But we aren't the only ones who thought so.
- Golf course builders have been flocking to the area west of Orlando for a long time.
- And they've left their mark.
- Today, you'll find more golf courses here than almost anywhere in Florida.
- Such as the Bella Collina Golf Course in Montverde.
- The Sanctuary Ridge and King's Ridge Golf Clubs in nearby Clermont.
- The Stoney Brook West Golf Club in Winter Garden.
- And Champions Gate's twin courses, the National and International, in Davenport.
- Feeling up to a challenge?
- Champions Gate's International course boasts one of the highest difficulty ratings in the state.
- Want something a bit more forgiving?
- King's Ridge Golf Club in Clermont is fun for golfers of all ages and abilities!
- Whatever your handicap, or your mood, you're sure to find the right round of golf for you in Montverde, FL.
Single-Family Homes for Sale in Montverde, FL
- Montverde, FL is the ultimate place to find single-family houses for sale in the Greater Orlando Area.
- Location, location, location!
- Because, as we mentioned, Montverde is, by Orlando standards at least, somewhat remote.
- Not uncontacted-Amazon-peoples remote, or even ominous-banjo-music remote.
- But far enough off the beaten path to feel worlds away from the hustle and bustle of Orlando.
- And far enough to drag home prices down to incredible lows!
- No matter how big your family is, or how big you plan to make it, you can find new homes for sale in Montverde with all the space you need.
- For less than smaller homes elsewhere in the Orlando area.
- And Orlando Homes For Sale can help!
- Kids getting too old to share a room?
- We can help you find Montverde single-family houses for sale with 5 bedrooms, starting at less than a million!
- Family sick of waiting in line to use the bathroom?
- We have Montverde homes with 6 full baths - enough for everyone to have a bathroom of their own - at prices way down in the toilet!
- So if you're in the market for single-family houses for sale in Montverde, FL, start with the single-best realtor in the market - Orlando Homes For Sale.
Townhomes & Townhouses for Sale in Montverde, FL
- Single-family homes are ideal for large families and big-budget buyers.
- But what if your family, and/or budget, are on the smaller side?
- Townhomes make a great compromise!
- With a townhome, you can find space, privacy, and luxury comparable to a mid-sized house.
- At prices closer to condo range!
- Moreover, townhomes often come with the added value of fun shared amenities.
- Such as resort-style pools, playgrounds, fitness centers, and more!
- Of course, if you're shopping in Montverde, there's one small caveat.
- Townhomes tend to be located close to city centers.
- Meaning, by the time you get out to the exurbs of Montverde, they can be hard to come by.
- But not with Orlando Homes For Sale!
- As Central Florida's most experienced real estate experts, we have the market knowledge to help you find the right townhomes for your needs.
- Even it Montverde!
- And like all Montverde real estate, we can help you find them at great prices!
Condos for Sale in Montverde, FL
- As we continue to explore your homebuying options, it's good to keep an open mind.
- Because a home isn't just where you'll be living for the next 13 years (on average).
- It's an investment, with wide-ranging effects on your financial life, both now and in the future.
- The honest truth is, even if your heart is set on a house or townhouse, not everyone needs that much space.
- If you're single, married but not with children, or just getting your career off the ground, a condo might be your best bet.
- With a condo, you don't have to worry about paying for square footage you'll never use.
- Nor will you have to worry about everyday upkeep, as most condos - like townhomes - include maintenance and repair costs in your monthly dues.
- Moreover, condos - again like townhomes - usually come with access to a range of community amenities.
- Such as heated pools, onsite bars and restaurants, gyms, game rooms, and more!
- Of course, in Montverde, condos also share townhomes' relative lack of supply.
- But with Orlando Homes For Sale unrivaled market access, finding the perfect Montverde condo for your needs is as simple as picking up the phone!
Lakefront & Waterfront Homes for Sale in Montverde, FL
- Central Florida is known for its wealth of natural lakes.
- Pick a compass point, head a few blocks in that direction, and you're sure to find yourself on the shores of some sparkling body of water.
- But lakefront real estate, and especially affordable lakefront real estate, is a little harder to come by.
- At least, in Orlando it is.
- But as you move further out from the city center, lakefront homes become more and more readily available.
- And prices get more and more affordable.
- Montverde is a great example.
- Snuggled between Lake Apopka, Lake Florence, and Lake Siena, Montverde has no shortage of lakefront real estate.
- And because of Montverde's small population of just 1,675 (contrast that with neighboring Clermont's at 36,693, and Winter Garden's at 45,266), much of it is still up for grabs!
- Moreover, due to Montverde's remote location, lakefront homes can be found for sale at amazing prices!
- Of course, to get the most bang for your buck, you'll want the help of a realtor.
- One with the market knowledge to help you find the perfect lakefront property.
- And the skills to help you get the best deal possible.
- Contact Orlando Homes For Sale today to learn more about our incredible selection of lakefront houses for sale in Montverde, FL!
Villas for Sale in Montverde, FL
- Looking for villas for sale in Central Florida?
- Look no further than Montverde!
- Montverde, FL is ground zero for value villas in the Greater Orlando Area.
- Not "value" in the sense of low quality, but only in the sense of low prices!
- Because in Montverde, located 30 minutes west of Orlando, homebuyers get a tradeoff:
- More miles between you and where you're going, for fewer figures between dollar sign and decimal.
- With the average price of 244 dollars per square foot putting even the largest Montverde villas within reach of just about anyone!
Vacation Homes for Sale in Montverde, FL
- With great schools, spotless safety, and plentiful jobs, Montverde makes a wonderful place to live year-round.
- But you don't have to be a full-time resident to enjoy homeownership in Montverde; it also makes a great place to live seasonally.
- Or just to visit!
- With vacation homes for sale in Montverde, FL, you get a tranquil, idyllic escape from the manic modern world.
- But also easy access to the mania - with a 30 minute drive to Downtown Orlando, Disney World, and Universal Studios - should you feel inclined to seek it out.
- Thanks to its perennial warmth, Montverde makes a favorite spot to winter for northerners.
- While its centralized location on the peninsula protects it from the brunt of hurricane impacts.
- Giving them peace of mind while they're away in the summer.
- But as part of short-term-rental-friendly Lake County, Montverde isn't just popular with snowbirds.
- It's also the perfect place to stay when you vacation in Central Florida.
- Both for you, the prospect owner, as well as the 70 million tourists who visit Orlando every year.
- Making it a great hybrid investment!
- Owning a vacation home in Montverde gives you a private, posh place to stay anytime you want or need to be in the Orlando area.
- As well as a lucrative source of passive income while you're away!
New Homes for Sale in Montverde, FL
- When it comes to buying real estate, buying new comes with many benefits.
- From less maintenance, to money-saving energy efficiency, to greater appreciation, to being the first to use the home, buying new beats buying used on all counts but two:
- Price and availability.
- And these downsides can be felt especially acutely in Orlando.
- Where the growing population of 60,000 new residents a year drives inventory down, and prices up.
- But for those willing to shop outside the city proper, even just 30 minutes outside, buying new is the way to go.
- Enter Montverde.
- At 30 minutes west of Downtown Orlando, Montverde is close enough to be convenient.
- But far enough to avoid the pitfalls of the Orlando real estate market.
- Montverde, FL has plenty of new homes for sale, plus plenty of space to build your own just the way you want it!
- Moreover, with less demand comes lower prices.
- Of course, to find the newest homes, at the lowest prices, you need the help of a realtor.
Montverde, FL Homes for Sale with Pools
- While owning a private pool might be a pipe dream for some, for Florida homebuyers, it's just common sense!
- A pool is the most fun, most comfortable way to enjoy the Florida sunshine.
- And thanks to Florida's mild winters, you can use a heated pool all year round!
- Not to mention, with a screened enclosure, your pool patio becomes an extra living space.
- Letting you enjoy great outdoors.
- Without letting the great outdoors enjoy you!
- Of course, not everywhere in the crowded Orlando Area is conducive to having a private pool.
- But Montverde, where both homes and land come cheap, is an ideal place!
- Montverde, FL has plenty of homes for sale with pools.
- As well as plenty of large properties with space to install your own after you buy.
Luxury Houses for Sale in Montverde, FL
- If you're looking for luxury houses for sale in the Orlando area, Montverde, FL is a great place to start.
- From move-in-ready homes that meet a variety of needs, to large lots where you can build one tailor-made for yours, Montverde is Mecca for luxury homes in Central Florida.
- To get a good idea of what Montverde has to offer in terms of luxury homes, let's take a look at one of its most luxurious developments:
- Bella Collina.
- This exclusive gated community boasts ready-made mansions with upwards of 5 bedrooms and just as many baths.
- As well as a large cohort of builders who can help you bring your dream home to life - just the way you want it!
- And it's not just the homes for sale in Bella Collina that are luxury.
- With lake views, a gated entrance, and Central Florida's most lavish clubhouse, you'll be surrounded by luxury amenities, too!
- But you don't have to buy in a community to live a luxury lifestyle in Montverde.
- There are tons of luxury standalone properties available, as well.
- And best of all, thanks to Montverde's exurban location, they're affordable!
Real Estate Agent in Montverde, FL
Of course, to find the most luxurious homes, at the most affordable prices, you need the help of a real estate agent.
Because while Montverde real estate is in high supply, and while prices are lower than in surrounding areas, you can bet your seller will be looking out for their own best interests.
In fact, they'll likely have their own real estate agent, whose job, as their fiduciary, will be to get them the most money possible for their home.
And so you'll need your own fiduciary.
A buyer's agent with the market knowledge to find the best home for your needs.
And the negotiating skills to keep the ball in your court.
You'll need Orlando Homes For Sale, the premier real estate company in Montverde and the Greater Orlando Area.
Sell Your Home in Montverde, FL
- Looking to sell your home in Montverde, FL?
- At Orlando Homes For Sale, we're more than just Orlando's premier buyer's agents.
- We're a comprehensive, one-stop real estate shop.
- With a diverse team of specialized pros.
- So no matter your real estate needs, you'll find an Orlando Homes For Sale agent to help you meet them.
- We've helped countless Central Florida sellers sell their homes in as little time, for as much money, as possible.
- And we can help you too!
- But we'll do more than just list your Montverde, FL home.
- We'll take you through the entire home-selling process.
- From decluttering and depersonalizing, to remodeling and staging.
- To marketing, private showings, open houses, crafting counteroffers, and closing the deal.
- And all for less than you'll pay with other area realtors.
- So if you need a listing agent in Montverde, FL, contact Orlando Homes For Sale today to see how we can help you list your home.
- Plus a whole lot more!
Homes for Sale in Montverde, FL: Communities
Part of Montverde's appeal is the prospect of owning your own piece of unspoiled, Old Florida land.
Where the only rules are the ones you set.
But for the price of just a little of your privacy, you can have something that many would consider just as valuable:
With Montverde community real estate, it's true that you can't get the mail in your underwear.
Or rather, that you could, but it might be frowned upon.
However, for many, having to put on clothes to leave the house is a small price to pay for what community living has to offer.
Such as maintenance, repairs, and landscaping, all included in your dues.
A range of luxury shared amenities like resort-style pools, walking trails, playgrounds, and fitness centers.
Gated entrances to give you added peace of mind.
And even, in some cases, planned community events.
Let's take a look at one of the most exclusive gated communities not just in Montverde, but in the state of Florida:
Bella Collina Homes for Sale
Italian for "beautiful hill," Bella Collina lives up to both parts of its name.
There is, of course, a backdrop of rolling green hills to set the scene.
And they're plenty beautiful.
But Bella Collina's real beauty lies within its gates.
There you'll find some of Central Florida's most stunning home models for sale.
Like the 5-bed, 5-and-a-half bath Vista Del Verde.
Featuring barrel tile roofs, dramatic high ceilings, and elegant granite countertops.
Or the 4-bed, 4-and-a-half bath Marcello.
With 14-foot ceilings soaring above a stately foyer, a huge back porch, and 8-foot mitered glass windows providing panoramic views of the golf course.
But while Bella Collina's ready-made mansions offer unbeatable convenience, you don't have to settle for someone else's vision.
With Bella Collina's handpicked lineup of great Florida homebuilders, you can bring your own vision to life.
With a custom home designed and built to your exact specifications!
Of course, the only thing more beautiful than Bella Collina homes might be the Bella Collina Clubhouse.
This 75,000-square-foot, Italian-architecture-inspired facility is the largest, most lavish clubhouse around.
The lawns make popular spots for weddings and other gatherings, the grand Tuscan clubhouse presiding over events with its dual notes of formality and fun, making you feel like you're in wine country.
But it's inside where you'll find the most exciting features.
Such as 2 restaurants, a gym, a spa, and a wine cellar designed for hanging out in.
From its huge range of amenities, to its equally impressive array of home models and builders, Bella Collina has something for everyone.
Even buyers on a budget!
Bella Collina Condos
Because in addition to low-priced mansions, Bella Collina has even lower-priced condos!
These downsized dwellings are nonetheless bursting with great features.
Such as 2 to 3 oversized bedrooms, fully equipped kitchens, and stunning views of Lake Siena!
But whether you're looking for condos or houses for sale in Bella Collina, count on Orlando Homes For Sale to help you find the best, and pay less.
Montverde Real Estate: FAQ
- Unlike world-famous Orlando, Montverde keeps a pretty low profile.
- And that's just the way its 1,675 residents want to keep it.
- Heck, it's probably one of the reasons you're thinking of buying a home there.
- But if all you know about Montverde is that not much is known about Montverde, let us take this chance to shed some light on the subject.
- Because buying a new home is, as they say, a whole thing.
- You likely have questions.
- And Orlando Homes For Sale has answers.
- Scroll down to see if your question made our FAQ list!
Where is Montverde, Florida?
Montverde is located in Central Florida, about half an hour west of Downtown Orlando.
Houses for sale in Montverde, FL give you the best of two worlds:
On one hand, a semi-rural setting complete with pristine lakes, green pastures, and that most rare and coveted of Florida features, hills.
On the other, easy access to local points of interest, including great shops and restaurants, booming job sectors, and area attractions.
Letting you stay connected to the modern world, while feeling like you're worlds away from it.
Where is Montverde Academy?
Montverde Academy is located at 17235 7th street, in Montverde, Florida.
With a central location that puts it just minutes from all points in Montverde.
While most would have a hard time finding the town of Montverde on a map, Montverde Academy is known the world over.
This prestigious private boarding school is one of the most academically rigorous in the country.
In fact, Montverde Academy boasts a 100% college acceptance rate!
And its sports programs are second to none.
Automatically competing at national, instead of state, levels.
The Montverde Academy boy's basketball program, in particular, is often hailed as one of the best in the United States!
How to Get Into Montverde Academy?
Montverde Academy is highly selective in its admissions process.
Your child will need to submit an application form, to be reviewed by the Montverde Academy Admission Committee.
The Montverde Academy Admission Committee will also look at your child's academic record, teacher recommendations, and test scores (SSAT, TOEFL, or another approved test).
As well as conduct an in-person interview to determine whether your child is committed to meeting the rigorous academic standards set by Montverde Academy.
How Much Does it Cost to Go to Montverde Academy?
As an exclusive private boarding school, Montverde Academy commands high tuition rates.
Rivaling many elite colleges at 18,350 dollars.
And with an additional boarding fee of $33, 650.
For a grand total of 52,000 dollars a year.
Of course, while the price is high, your child's future is priceless.
And with a 100% college acceptance rate, you get what you pay for at Montverde Academy.
What County is Montverde, FL In?
Montverde is located in Lake County, FL.
Founded in 1887, Lake County, like many Central Florida counties, has agricultural roots.
Starting off as a cotton growing and cattle ranching area in the early 1800's.
Before transitioning to citrus crops later in the century.
Today, Lake County retains many of the marks of its agrarian heritage.
Like abundant cow pastures and orange groves, both defunct and operational.
While its largest city, Clermont (pop. 30,000), and its proximity to Orlando, plant it firmly in the modern age.
How Far is Montverde From:
Home to Champions Gate, Davenport is known for great golf.
And as a short-term-rental-friendly town at the doorstep of Disney, it's also a popular destination for vacationers.
To get to Davenport from Montverde, just take Old Hwy 50 E to Lake Blvd and turn right, then take a left on W Colonial Drive and follow it until you get to the Turnpike.
Next, take the Turnpike south to exit 267A and merge on FL 429 S toward Miami.
Finally, take exit 1A for Sinclair Road and you're home free!
1 hour, 40 minutes!
Famous for its miles of pristine beaches, and popular with surfers, golfers, and fishing enthusiasts, Melbourne Beach is a tropical getaway less than 2 hours from the Old Florida farm charm of Montverde.
And getting there is easy!
Just take Old Hwy 50 to Lake Blvd, Lake onto W Colonial, and W Colonial onto the Turnpike.
Get off the Turnpike at exit 254 for 528 E, and follow it to I-95 S.
Then simply go south on I-95 for 24.6 miles until you get to exit 180 toward Melbourne!
Mount Dora is a small town full of Old Florida charm.
Full of historic buildings and antique shops, it's a town seemingly stuck in the past.
But you don't need a time machine to get there.
Simply take County Road 455 to County Road 561, and make a right on County Road 48/Florida Ave.
Follow County Road 48 until it becomes County Road 448, and remain on 448 until you get to Dora Drive!
Known for Silver Springs State Park and the Ocala National Forest, Ocala is a natural gem located midway between Montverde and Gainesville.
To get to it, take the Florida Turnpike 20 miles north to I-75, then I-75 N another 23 miles until you get to exit 352/FL-40 E/W Silver Springs Blvd!
With one of the fastest-growing populations, and several of the fastest-growing job sectors, in the country, Orlando has cemented itself as a major American city.
And with houses for sale in Montverde, FL, it could be right in your back yard!
To get to Orlando from Montverde, take Old Hwy 50 E to Lake Blvd, Lake Blvd to W Colonial Drive, and W Colonial Drive to the Florida Turnpike.
Merge onto the Turnpike and head south for 6 miles until you get to exit 265/FL-408 E toward Orlando.
Continue for 9 miles on the 408, take the exit toward Delaney Ave, and follow the signs!
Is Montverde, FL a Safe Place to Live?
Montverde's exurban setting makes it extra safe.
Putting Montverde real estate well out of the way of criminals who might prey on the more densely populated pockets of Orlando.
In fact, your chances of becoming the victim of a crime in Montverde, FL are just 1 in 181.
Because of this, single-family houses remain the most popular types of real estate for sale in Montverde, FL.
Giving buyers a safe, spacious place to raise their kids.
And the peace of mind to know their assets are protected.
If You're Looking for Houses for Sale in Montverde, FL, Look No Further Than Orlando Homes For Sale!
So to conclude, if you're looking for homes - whether single-family, townhomes, or condos - for sale in the Orlando Area, look no further than Montverde, FL, Orlando's premier real estate market for low prices on high-end homes!
And if you want to find the lowest prices on the highest-end homes, look no further than Orlando Homes For Sale, Orlando's premier real estate pros.
Our diverse team of specialists can help you succeed in all your real estate needs, whatever they happen to be.
Whether you're looking for houses for sale in Montverde, FL, or to sell the one you already own.
With years of experience in the Orlando Area, we have the local market knowledge to find the best Montverde real estate for your needs.
And the marketing savvy to help you sell for as much money, in as little time, as possible.
Whatever your real estate goals, contact Orlando Homes For Sale today to see how we can help you reach them!